Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Furcadia - The Second Dreaming!!
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Questions, Comments And Suggestions, Update 27 (all test versions)
Emerald Flame
post Apr 18 2009, 10:15 PM
Post #1
Group: DEP Admins

Emerald Flame

This client is feature complete so we will not be adding more to it. However, we do want to know what you feel would improve it for future updates. This is also the place to ask if you aren't clear on something or if you just have something to say. Again, thanks for all the help with working out the bugs in this update!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Damadar
post Apr 21 2009, 01:45 AM
Post #2
Group: Furres

Damadar

Groups are a nice feature. Did I miss a drag/drop option somewhere? If I didn't, that should be added in.

+Quote Post
Damadar
post Apr 21 2009, 02:03 AM
Post #3

Damadar

Nice change on tab functionality.

Other things to take note of, for people just coming to the forum:

More configuration options in the Config utility.
New AFK button and Pounce Button in the Window. (Very nice feature to add in, btw.)
AFK settings under C tab are also nice.

+Quote Post
Favorites
post Apr 21 2009, 02:30 AM
Post #4

Favorites

I love the new setup of the Config.

I'm not so keen on the location of the AFK and Pounce buttons, however, they can easily be edited within my skin. (Although I'm sort of used to them now, and they are pretty awesome, aesthetics wise.

+Quote Post
Damadar
post Apr 21 2009, 03:41 AM
Post #5

Damadar

QUOTE (Emerald Flame @ Apr 18 2009, 05:56 AM) *
Emerald|Flame: Yes! It's actually even working on the client I am currently using and you all should have in the next day or so. #SA

Where is this option at?

+Quote Post
Niles
post Apr 21 2009, 11:21 AM
Post #6

Niles

Ignore this. >:

+Quote Post
Shinichi Kudo
post Apr 21 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #7

Shinichi Kudo

Is the test world currently online? o.O Because, whenever I try to connect to it (with the right settings), I log into the live world...

+Quote Post
Favorites
post Apr 21 2009, 11:55 AM
Post #8

Favorites

QUOTE (Damadar @ Apr 21 2009, 04:41 AM) *
Where is this option at?

I can also not find this option.

@Shin - I'll check, one sec. =}

+Quote Post
Narnia
post Apr 21 2009, 12:19 PM
Post #9

Narnia

These are client side fixes. I doubt you need the test world to test any of this.

If you needed the test world, they would have posted directions to connect to it.

+Quote Post
Shinichi Kudo
post Apr 21 2009, 12:26 PM
Post #10

Shinichi Kudo

QUOTE (Narnia @ Apr 21 2009, 12:19 PM) *
These are client side fixes. I doubt you need the test world to test any of this.

If you needed the test world, they would have posted directions to connect to it.
They have... o.o I doubt I can test DS on the live world though, therefore I believe that I DO need the test world. 

+Quote Post
Narnia
post Apr 21 2009, 12:57 PM
Post #11

Narnia

My mistake. I somehow missed that portion of his post. Anyways, please ignore my previous post and continue testing. I will join you when I am home tonight. =P

+Quote Post
Tigatron
post Apr 21 2009, 01:26 PM
Post #12

Tigatron

As long as you guys are building stuff into furc that that a proxy usually does... How about making it so we have the option of "Minimizing to the System Tray". When furnarchy first implemented it I didn't really think it was that big of a deal. But with at least 2 chars online all of the time, it certainly does help free up needed space. Plus it really isnt that hard to code in ^.^

+Quote Post
Lord Equis
post Apr 21 2009, 09:06 PM
Post #13

Lord Equis

There needs to be an option to remove, "the whisper has been sent." tag in the furcadia main window. this can be annoying to some of the more avid rpers we have that try to keep their chat buffer clear of everything but the rp at hand.

+Quote Post
Dream Dancer
post Apr 21 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #14
Group: DEP Staff

Dream Dancer

The test version is the test version, if you need to not have the strange things that the client tosses at you using the test version, then maybe install the current build unless you're testing things.

Either that, or remember to add <wnd> to each whisper you send.

+Quote Post
Kitasu
post Apr 21 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #15
Group: Moderators

Kitasu

QUOTE (Dream Dancer @ Apr 21 2009, 09:22 PM) *
The test version is the test version, if you need to not have the strange things that the client tosses at you using the test version, then maybe install the current build unless you're testing things.

Either that, or remember to add <wnd> to each whisper you send.

Just to note, this is only a bug between the test client and the 'real world' and it will NOT spam your main window for every whisper you send once released. Try whispering furres on the test world to see how it's supposed to work.

+Quote Post
Lord Equis
post Apr 21 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #16

Lord Equis

Also on the away message it echos out, "away mode set", and "active after .... miutes." might there be a way to toggle these notifications off as well.

+Quote Post
Lord Equis
post Apr 21 2009, 10:17 PM
Post #17

Lord Equis

QUOTE (Kitasu @ Apr 21 2009, 09:24 PM) *
Just to note, this is only a bug between the test client and the 'real world' and it will NOT spam your main window for every whisper you send once released. Try whispering furres on the test world to see how it's supposed to work.

ah I had not occurred to me that was there for debug issues.

+Quote Post
Emerald Flame
post Apr 21 2009, 11:14 PM
Post #18

Emerald Flame

QUOTE (Shinichi Kudo @ Apr 21 2009, 11:41 AM) *
Is the test world currently online? o.O Because, whenever I try to connect to it (with the right settings), I log into the live world...
It was down for part of the day but test world should be running fine now. It *is* best to do actual testing in test world as some features won't work in regular world.

+Quote Post
Emerald Flame
post Apr 21 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #19

Emerald Flame

QUOTE (Damadar @ Apr 21 2009, 03:41 AM) *
Where is this option at?

Which option was that?

+Quote Post
Damadar
post Apr 21 2009, 11:37 PM
Post #20

Damadar

QUOTE (Emerald Flame @ Apr 18 2009, 05:56 AM) *
Gar: Abby Venturi: I'm not sure if this is what toaster asked, but are there any plans for putting time stamps on the main window, and not just in the whisper center? Kind of like what you could do with DogProxy? For like all posts?
Emerald|Flame: Yes! It's actually even working on the client I am currently using and you all should have in the next day or so. #SA

I should have quoted better. Sorry.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 08:57 PM